Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sugar Free: Chocolate Fudge

I'm in love, with splenda. It doesn't have a weird aftertaste like other artificial sweeteners that I've tried. When a recipe calls for 1/4 c. sugar, 2 tablespoons is all you need to get that same amount of sweetness. This chocolate fudge, that I found at Fred Meyer, has splenda. If your not big on making chocolate fudge, this is definitively for you! The only sad part about this is that it is not DD friendly. BOO :(


F.Y.I. This product contains Maltitol, which may cause a laxative effect if you eat more than 100 grams. And also, it is not a low carb or low calorie food.
What do you think? I think this will be the last time I'll buy it, it didn't satisfy me even though it was chewy and fudgy...
I only had one tiny piece and I don't feel so great. 
:/  

No comments:

Post a Comment