Tuesday, November 15, 2011

DD Friendly: Spicy BBQ Chicken Patties & Easy Sushi

Here is what was on my plate today:

Spicy BBQ Chicken Patties
These were pretty simple to make and super yummy!
Here is what I used:
1lb ground chicken
Bbq sauce
Chili garlic sauce
2 eggs
1/3 c cheese

I added everything together and dropped them into a pan. You can also bake them in the oven if you want.  After they were done, I just added some cheese. It would have been better with veggies but today was protein day for me. 



Easy Sushi
This was extremely easy!
You can use canned fish if you want; I used fresh fish (don’t remember what it was called but my sweetie caught it :D ). I took out the bones and forked the meat a little bit and heated it. Then I just placed it on the sea weed wrap and rolled it. That’s about it. You are welcome to add veggies, I just forgot. I used ginger and low sodium soy sauce. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment