Thursday, October 27, 2011

Rustic Christmas Fragrance Deco

Hello! I'm Anna and this is my very first blog post. I have been contemplating for months on when I should start posting and what to start with. I know it’s still October but I just can’t wait for Christmas so I decided to put a little deco that smells great and can be placed anywhere!

Here is what you need:
  • ·         Package of cranberry dry fragrance (has cones, colored wood chips and etc.)
  • ·         White ribbon with gold rimming
  • ·         Glass vase
  • ·         Yarn ribbon (I used the one that came with the package)

Here is how I did it:
  • ·         Placed the white ribbon inside the vase.
  • ·         Picked out a few cones and placed in the bottom.
  • ·         Then filled the vase almost to the top with the contents of the fragrance package.
  • ·         Picked out the bigger and darker colors and placed them at the top and more cones on top of the wood chips.
  • ·         Tied the yarn around the outside of the vase and Voila, all done.


I hope you enjoyed this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment