Hello! I'm Anna and this is my very first blog post. I have been contemplating for months on when I should start posting and what to start with. I know it’s still October but I just can’t wait for Christmas so I decided to put a little deco that smells great and can be placed anywhere!
Here is what you need:
- · Package of cranberry dry fragrance (has cones, colored wood chips and etc.)
- · White ribbon with gold rimming
- · Glass vase
- · Yarn ribbon (I used the one that came with the package)
Here is how I did it:
- · Placed the white ribbon inside the vase.
- · Picked out a few cones and placed in the bottom.
- · Then filled the vase almost to the top with the contents of the fragrance package.
- · Picked out the bigger and darker colors and placed them at the top and more cones on top of the wood chips.
- · Tied the yarn around the outside of the vase and Voila, all done.
I hope you enjoyed this post!