Thursday, October 27, 2011

mMm Food!

Hey! This is my second post of the day but I'm just super excited about posting about this topic. I don’t know if you have heard about the Dukan Diet (I prefer to call it more of a lifestyle change) but I am currently on it. I started in July (2011) and have lost a total of 30 pounds. I am half way to my goal weight and suddenly am stuck (for almost a month, BOO). Once in a while, every other week or so, a few pounds will go down but not enough to make me jump for joy. Anyway, I just wanted to share with you my meals for the day.   

For breakfast I had Oat bran (2T) with low fat milk and a yogurt. For lunch I made my DD version of zuppa toscana. 

·         Ground Italian sausage mixed with lean ground beef +egg+spices
(You don’t have to use Italian; I just had some left over- I don’t think we are allowed to use Italian but it was just a little ;D )
·         1 big red pepper+ 2 small peppers sliced
·         ½ sliced onion (I like mine big)
·         Water
·         ½  white cabbage sliced
·         Cheese (to top it in the bowl)
·         Parsley
·         1 pkge Fettuccini style shirataki noodles chopped
·         1 scrambled egg  (sounds weird, I know, but yummy)
YYou can also add: kale, chicken bouillon, 2 tsp garlic puree, 4 Tbsp bacon pieces. I just tossed in what I had on hand (didn’t really feel like shopping). 


 

For Dinner, I made 

Sweet and Spicy Cumin-Infused Meatball Deliciousness.

I followed just about everything except adding in cumin, pork, beef stock, and I kept my eggplant big. Follow the link on the picture or the title ^ for the original recipe. I will be posting dessert tomorrow!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment